Terms & Conditions
RLJ Lodging Trust (“RLJ”) grants you permission to view, download, reproduce and retransmit information posted on RLJ’s website (“RLJ Information”) subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The RLJ information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and/or may be out-of-date. RLJ:
- does not warrant the accuracy or thoroughness of the RLJ Information or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this website;
- does not assume any duty of disclosure beyond that which is imposed by law, and expressly disclaims any duty to update any RLJ Information; and
- reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the RLJ Information and may make any other changes to the RLJ Information at any time without notice.
- Certain matters discussed on this website and in documents included on the website include forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements may include information about possible or assumed future results of RLJ’s business, financial condition, liquidity, cash flows, EBITDA, FFO, results of operations, and plans and objectives. RLJ identifies forward-looking statements in this website and the information incorporated herein by using words or phrases such as ''anticipate'', ''believe'', ''estimate'', ''expect'', ''intend'', ''may be'', ''objective'', ''plan'', ''predict'', ''project'' and ''will be'' and similar words or phrases, or the negative thereof. Statements regarding the following subjects, among others, may be forward-looking:
the use of the net proceeds of RLJ’s initial public offering; the state of the U.S. economy generally or in specific geographic regions in which RLJ operates, and the effect of general economic conditions on the lodging industry in particular; market trends in the lodging industry, interest rates, real estate values and the capital markets; RLJ’s investment and growth strategies and, particularly, RLJ’s ability to identify and complete hotel acquisitions; RLJ’s branding or re-branding initiatives; RLJ’s projected operating results and cash available for distribution; actions and initiatives of the U.S. government and changes to U.S. government policies and the execution and impact of these actions, initiatives and policies; RLJ’s ability to manage its relationships with its management companies, as well as franchisors; the expected opening date of hotels under renovation; RLJ’s ability to obtain and maintain financing arrangements on attractive terms; changes in the value of RLJ’s hotels; impact of and changes in governmental regulations, tax law and rates, accounting guidance and similar matters; RLJ’s ability to satisfy the requirements for qualification as a REIT for federal income tax purposes; changes in personnel and availability of qualified personnel; general volatility and liquidity of the market price of RLJ’s common shares; and the degree and nature of RLJ’s competition.
The forward-looking statements are based on RLJ’s beliefs, assumptions and expectations of future events, taking into account all information currently available to RLJ. Forward-looking statements are not predictions of future events. These beliefs, assumptions and expectations can change as a result of many possible events or factors, not all of which are known to RLJ. If a change occurs, RLJ’s business, financial condition, liquidity, cash flows and results of operations may vary materially from those expressed in or implied by forward-looking statements discussed on this website and in documents included on the website . Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which it is made. New risks and uncertainties arise over time, and it is not possible for RLJ to predict the occurrence of those matters or the manner in which they may affect RLJ. Except as required by law, RLJ is not obligated to, and does not intend to, update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
- You may download, reproduce, and retransmit RLJ Information solely for your personal use or for non-commercial purposes within your organization. You may not transfer the RLJ Information to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of RLJ or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- RLJ Information may contain or reference trademarks or other proprietary rights of RLJ Information and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks and other proprietary rights of RLJ and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Some of the RLJ Information, including but not limited to information concerning the market price of RLJ’s common shares and measures of historical share performance, is provided by under license by third parties. Such information is provided solely for the convenience of users who assume sole responsibility for its use. RLJ does not control such information and is not responsible for its content or accuracy.
- RLJ Information may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. Third-party links are included solely for the convenience of users, and do not constitute any endorsement by RLJ of any information contained in any website maintained by third parties. RLJ does not control such information and is not responsible for its content or accuracy.
- This website is controlled, operated and administered by RLJ, which is based within the United States. RLJ makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this website from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.